IE6 check

Monday, February 22, 2010

my First

Now isn't that classic. Somebody setting up a blog. This looks mighty empty, doesn't it? So, there comes the inspiration of writing the first post. Now let's make this easy. What will I be writing about? Anyone who knows me, knows also a bit about my passions, which are ... ok, technology mostly, more particularly Identity and Access Management, which is also what earned me my MVP for Microsoft Identity Lifecyle Manager. Most of my ramblings will be about Forefront Identity Manager 2010, the upcoming Microsoft entry in the IAM market (launched pretty soon now). Other things of course as well. Bits about security, bits about making life easier with technology. Bits about what I do outside technology (pretty boring actually, but, we'll see where this gets me). In any case, enough for a first post...

1 comment: