IE6 check

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Re-awarded Microsoft MVP for Forefront Identity Manager

I'm proud to anounce that I have just received my confirmation e-mail: for the 4th year I am a Microsoft MVP for Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010:

 
Dear Paul Loonen,
 
Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2011 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Forefront Identity Manager technical communities during the past year.
 
Also in this email:
  • About your MVP Award Gift
  • How to claim your award benefits
  • Your MVP Identification Number
  • MVP Award Program Code of Conduct
The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."
 
Toby Richards
General Manager
Community & Online Support
 

I want to acknowledge here the many people that have supported me: my family members, the MVP team and the DPE team over at Microsoft, my fellow MVPs, the winsec.be members, the Belgian IT-Pro community, my Avanade colleagues and I guess a couple more people that I am probably forgetting. Without all of these people, this would not have been possible.

One last thing: let's go for it one more year!

1 comment: