IE6 check

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Office 365 and FIM - Better Together

Today, I had the pleasure to present for TechNet Live in Belgium, together with my colleague and PowerShell scripting guru Stijn Callebaut a session on how you leverage your investment in FIM2010 (or FIM2010 R2) to manage your Office 365 tenant.

You can find the slides here:



In the session we cover
- what are the options to automate managing Office 365
- the role of PowerShell in this
- how you can use the FIM Sync engine and the FIM Portal to get to the next level

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul. Nice content you built. Congratulations.

    I have some questions though.

    How this architecture fits with Mississippi synchronization tool? (Microsoft Managed Services Service Provisioning Provider).

    Indeed this looks like much more robust solution compare with the MMSSPP sync and I'm wondering about the migration from MMSSPP for legacy (BPOS-D) customers which currently are using MMSSPP as standard sync solution.

    Cheers from Brazil.



    Rod.
    P.S. I posted this message in other places too because I don't know which one could contribute to the community.

    ReplyDelete